Mild, Medium or Hot?

Recent Posts

• D

Hey y’all checking in from Greensboro, NC. I have been making kielbasa and summer sausage for about 24 years and smoking of course. Just built a curing chamber and am always looking for new things to make! Canning ,pickling, curing, smoking, you name it!

read more
  • T

Thanks for all the help. I am very pleased with the products. I had a source I used for years that went out of business. Glad I have found you guys wish I had found you a long time ago.

read more
  • @Tim-Salois Yes, brining and pickling are used in the same way even though they do not mean the same thing even though they have slightly different actual definitions.

read more
  • S

@lamurscrappy thanks for all the help. I will let you know how the next batch turns out.

read more
  • @scottwaltner i personally think we found your problem. After the ice bath you need to hang them at room temp for at least an hour. That helps to bloom the product and help set the casing as well. I think thats your issue.

read more

Recent Topics

Popular Topics

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Waltons Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.