Buckboard Bacon

Recent Posts

• @Parksider
    Amen to that. Weber and charcoal all the way. Always has been…Always will be!

read more
  • @chippewa
    Nice. Glad it worked out for you. I know I’ll be doing this method going forward. Sure beats those 10-12 hour smoker times.

I like the @chippewa name. Pretty common in my area. Neighboring town is Chippewa Falls. Also home to a brewery with some very tasty beverages.

read more
  • Last night I went through the cleaning procedure and I couldn’t be happier with the ease of the process. Remove grates, scrape the heat shield with a metal spatula and vacuum the ashes and debris underneath. It only took a few minutes and there was an astonishingly small amount of ash. After two weeks of almost daily grilling and going through 20 lbs or more of pellets the total accumulation was around one cup of ash. The pellets burn so efficiently that there is little to no residual.

read more

Recent Topics

Who's Online [Full List]

13 users active right now (0 members and 13 guests).
PapaSop, Jonathon, smokin4days, Austin, gruizzly, Departing Contestant, Joe Hell, Tex_77

Board Statistics

Our members have made a total of 6.1k posts in 1.3k topics.
We currently have 5.0k members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, gruizzly.
The most users online at one time was 5081 on Fri May 03 2019.

Community Statistics

Users

Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltonsinc.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today.