Seasoning

• So I got a question I see there is a Willy snack stick sold by PS seasoning can anybody tell me if it’s the same as Excalibar’s and the other question I have is everyone using the MSG or not and I’m sure everybody has a different opinion but I thought I would check in that is the beauty of this community center LOL !

• Team Blue Admin Walton's Employee Power User

Rogers I don’t know if it is the same as what PS sells or not, I’d imagine not but I could absolutely be wrong. As for the MSG question, there is a definite move away from MSG as it can be bothersome to a small subset of the population. I don’t have an issue with it and I tend to like things seasoned with it (like older chinese food…makes me hungry just thinking about it!) I believe we sell a lot more of the MSG Free version, a good part of that is probably because the one with MSG is only sold in bags that season 100lb of meat.

Suggested Topics

Community Statistics

Users

Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltonsinc.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today.
Change Text Size