• Hi guys,
    I had guests this weekend and we decided to smoke some ribs on the Treager. They were a huge hit thanks to Excalibur’s seasonings, Signature Pork Rub and Smoke House Chicken! They where just amazingly delicious.

I first generously dusted them with the rub mixture ratio of 1-tablespoon Signature Pork Rub with 1-teaspoon of Smoke House Chicken. Then let them set at room temperature for 1-hour before putting them on the Treager to smoke for 1-hour. After smoking for an hour I wrapped them in tin foil with apple juice and water solution (approximately 2-tablespoons) and increased the cooking temperature to 300°F for two hours. They where very juicy, tender (bones pulled out of meat cleanly) and oh so delicious.

I got some photos early but they where consumed so fast I didn’t get a photo.

IMG_2103.JPG IMG_2101.JPG IMG_2100.JPG IMG_2097.JPG

• Team Blue

Sounds delicious! I often have the same problem taking photos of the finished product as I race to stuff it in my face.

• Joe Hell its a really good problem to have!

• Team Blue Admin Walton's Employee Power User

unclebill Those look great, mixing seasonings is awesome and gives you endless amounts of options. Glad they came out to well!

Suggested Topics

Community Statistics

Users

Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltonsinc.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today.