Thai Pork, Blood Sausage and Alaska Fishing Trips!

• Walton's Employee

Alaskan Fishing Trip

Weekly Blog Post - Thai Pork, Blood Sausage and Alaska Fishing Trips!

Find out what's going on at Walton's and Meatgistics this week. We will have a loose schedule for soon to be released videos, what we are working on long-term and maybe a few quick tips and tricks that are on our mind!

What Videos are being released soon?

Meatgistics University Specialty Sausage 104 - Blood Sausage - We’ve finished this video, are working on editing and hopefully, we will have it released either late this week or early next week. We took pork shoulder, pork fat, onions, carrot fiber, Swiss Style Brat Seasoning and oh yeah PIGS BLOOD to make these sausages!

Tai Pork - We are continuing to use our studio kitchen to show you how to use some of our Excalibur Seasoning Shakers to make delicious dinners. This Tai Pork is one of my favorite meals and it really isn’t that hard to make.

What Projects are we looking ahead at?

Meatgistics University Deli Meats 201, 202, 203, and 204. We will take a slightly deeper dive into the common ingredients found in store-bought deli meats, the process that is used to make restructured deli meats and then we will make deli chicken breast and boneless ham.

What’s on our Mind?

Enter to win an Alaskan Fishing Trip! We are promoting Pass It On Outdoors Mentors contest to win a 2 day, 2 Person Alaskan Fishing Trip! They are a 501 ( c) 3 non-profit organization dedicated to giving children the chance to experience the great outdoors. They match caring adults who have a passion for the outdoors with children that want to learn about the outdoors. You can buy tickets and find out more about it HERE!

Noteworthy Recent Posts

@PapaSop Has been updating us on his Meat Vacation it has some of his results, both good and bad, an equipment issue and some helpful information.

Meatgistics Community

Our community continues to grow at a steady rate. In the past 7 days we have had;
    44 New users
    133 New Posts
    15 New Topics

New Products

We are now carrying 100% Pure Maple Syrup! This is not the overly sugary stuff you buy int he grocery store, it is authentic maple syrup from Interwald Farms

Meat Fact of the Week

Space Turkey! - According to the Smithsonian Nation Air & Space Museum the Apollo 8 Astronauts were surprised with a Christmas Eve dinner of Thermo Stabilized Turkey and Cranberry Sauce that did not need to be rehydrated as there normal meals were. Most food that was brought into space is freeze-dried to remove water to keep the weight as low as possible!

• Power User

Is Tai pork related to Thai pork?

• Walton's Employee

@Joe-Hell Huh? its always said Thai, it’s not like I just went back and edited it…you must be losing it!

• 😂

• Power User

@Jonathon You might be right about that! LOL

Recent Posts

• @Parksider If that isn’t already in your possession I’m disappointed!!! That’s the smoker equivalent of a Hobart mixer!!!

read more
  • P

@Joe-Hell This is what I’m talking about…someone needs to talk me down off the ledge or I’m going to get this TOMORROW!!! Give me just ONE good, and it better be good, reason why I shouldn’t go get this??? Thought so…crickets…PK smoker.jpg

read more
  • P

@Joe-Hell My brother is building a BBQ trailer rig as we speak 500 gallon propane tank set up and I may have told him I’d give it to him and it was easy to sell my wife on “this one isn’t for me” speech…I’m may be regretting offering it up. Seems like it would be the perfect sausage stuffing/linking table.

read more

Recent Topics

Who's Online [Full List]

4 users active right now (0 members and 4 guests).
katkristian1025, jsaaz23

Board Statistics

Our members have made a total of 6.5k posts in 1.3k topics.
We currently have 5.1k members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, solidnation.
The most users online at one time was 5081 on Fri May 03 2019.

Community Statistics

Users

Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltonsinc.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today.