My incredible auction find....

Recent Posts

• D

Mine is one speed the videos I’ve watched use at least two different speeds! Still accomplishes the same thing?

read more
  • C

@deplorablenc1 very similar to kimchee from the sound of the crock being used

read more
  • D

Wish I could find a good deal on one too. They are the way to go for medium and larger size batches (they can produce enough to supply a small business for sure). So far, I make my homemade hotdogs with a food processor after grinding the meat 3 or four times through the smallest plate my grinder can use. The principle is the same, reducing the particles of fat and lean to produce an emulsion which is not really possible with just a grinder. Bowl choppers also make adding seasonings and ice (if needed) pretty easy. A great piece of kit if you have access to it.

read more

Recent Topics

Who's Online [Full List]

26 users active right now (5 members and 21 guests).
craigrice, Mont, grousecatcher, flamer67, dwilk1, Ode -Tom, Gary Schoenhard, Deepwoodsbutcher, s.a.m, bocephus, allen, Kmucker

Board Statistics

Our members have made a total of 11.5k posts in 1.8k topics.
We currently have 7.6k members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, wixie.
The most users online at one time was 5081 on Fri May 03 2019.

Community Statistics

Users

Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltonsinc.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today.