Stuffed Hamburgers

• Team Orange Walton's Employee Admin

I love cooking on the grill and I do more cooking there than I do in the kitchen. One of the latest things I’ve grilled that was just absolutely fantastic was a stuffed burger! I’ve done stuffed burgers before, but I added an extra level to it and an extra blast of flavor…

Instead of just using plain ground beef for making the burger, I first mixed in one of our Excalibur Patty Mixes: https://www.waltonsinc.com/seasonings/patty-mixes

There are 8 different varieties of these patty mix seasonings, but if I had to choose just one, I’m probably going with the Bacon Flavored! You really cannot go wrong with bacon…

The end result was a fantastic flavor blasted stuffed hamburger! In the picture below, I used one of the patty mixes, plus then stuffed it with jalapenos, mushrooms, and cream cheese!

What do you guys think? Any other flavor combinations to make a better stuffed burger?

0_1468854847705_stuffed-hamburger.png

• I’m gonna have to try these burger mixes… See you guys this weekend!

• Team Blue

Adding Patty Mixes to our Want List!

• Stuffed burgers are taken to the next level when smoked. I love the flavor the smoke adds.

Suggested Topics

Community Statistics

Users

Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltonsinc.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today.
Change Text Size