Excalibur Seasoning: Part 4 - Private Label Seasonings

• Admin

Excalibur Seasoning & John Brewer

Excalibur Seasoning: Part 4 - Private Label Seasonings

Learn about Excalibur Seasoning and why you should trust them to blend your seasonings. In part 4, you'll get answers to frequently asked questions about private labeled seasonings. Watch the video, read the highlights here, and then post your comments or questions below.

Summary

In this episode we talked with John Brewer, the VP of Sales & Marketing at Excalibur Seasoning, about their Private Label Seasoning Program and what the details are involved with private labeled seasonings.

Does Excalibur Seasoning offer a Private Label Seasoning Program?

Yes. It’s a great option for independent butcher shops, but also available and cost efficient for anyone out there with a seasoning product that they want to sell or distribute as their own private seasoning line.

What is the minimum for private label seasoning shakers or sauces?

No minimums if it is a stock Excalibur blend. If it is a custom blend, then it is 100lb for dry seasoning, or 150 gallons for sauces.

Do I need to provide my own label design or can Excalibur help with the label design?

Either is possible. If you have an existing design, Excalibur work with you to make it appropriate to fit on their product sizes, or Excalibur can help design the graphics on the whole label.

What kind of seasoning can be private labeled?

Any seasoning. Either an existing Excalibur blend can have the name changed and private labeled, or if you have a custom blend Excalibur can match it and re-produce it for you as a private label.

If I do a custom blend, will Excalibur Seasoning or Walton’s share my recipe with anyone?

Absolutely not. If you use a custom blend and give Excalibur/Walton’s the formulation, we will not share, distribute, or sell it to anyone else.

Why would I want to use a private labeled seasoning?

The local movement right now is very strong and not going away, and if you are a small business and you can put your name on a seasoning instead of selling or offering larger brand name seasonings, you are more likely to have customers come back and keep ordering more from you since it is a local brand they can identify with.

What size of containers do private label seasoning come in?

There are 7 options for sizes of containers. An 8oz shaker bottle, Small Institutional, or Large Institutional for dry seasonings, and then 12oz bottle, 2 liter “tip & pour”, 1/2 gallon round, or 1 gallon round for sauces and liquids.

Where do I start if I want to get my own seasoning private labeled?

Email Walton’s at cs@waltonsinc.com or call us at 800-835-2832. We will assign a customer service representative or salesmen to your account and help walk you through the process.

Shop waltonsinc.com for Excalibur Seasoning

Looks like your connection to Waltons Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.