Can not call in from Alaska

• Regular Contributors

Tried 4 times to call in live stream phone number says not in service.

Just wanted to say as long as we are to stay at home this is a great time to practice making sasuage, snack sticks, Etc. and if you need more meat check with all your hunting buddies and neighbors to clean out their freezer for the older meat they might have. I have made some great snack sticks and summer sasuage from 2-3 year old meat. What they do not want to do is use old fat as it seems to get strong fast.

Dave

• Team Blue

It’s also a good time to start a new hobby or brush up on and old one. Brew some beer, practice guitar, make bread, start your garden, clean your garage…donate.

• Masterbuilt

I think everyone will find out it will be hard to go back to work after spending time at home enjoying the things they love to do.
    As for me…my gunshop is still open…until I get the order to close. I will continue to wipe down surfaces and do the best I can to keep customers safe.
    When this is all over… I’m going on vacation!

Categories

• Waltons Community

A place to talk about whatever you want like Meat Processing, Smoking & Grilling, Hunting, and other Random Topics

• Podcast

Listen to Austin and Jon as they talk all things meat processing, beer drinking and sausage making! Email them at [email protected] with any suggested topics or questions!

• Blogs

Follow along with Walton’s and the latest news, updates, and updates direct from the experts from Walton’s and Meatgistics, plus, follow along with Joe Hell in his amazing story and blog about “Better Living Through BBQ”!

• Meatgistics University

A new way of organizing and accessing any information you might need to make homemade meat products. Broken up into 7 categories and then presented in a class like structure.

• Waltons Learning Center

Learn about meat processing with recipes, tips, tricks, Meat Hacks, and more from the expert’s at Walton’s

Recent Topics

Who's Online [Full List]

17 users active right now (4 members and 13 guests).
YooperDog, Austin, davesdang, Jonathon, tbolte, Chef, macgyver, Tex_77

Board Statistics

Our members have made a total of 17.4k posts in 2.1k topics.
We currently have 9.4k members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, tbolte.
The most users online at one time was 5081 on Fri May 03 2019.

Community Statistics

Users

Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltonsinc.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today.