Summer Sausage.

• 1_1494804661577_IMG_1262.JPG 0_1494804661577_IMG_1257.JPG

25 pound batch of summer sausage. Smoked with Apple wood. Turned out great. Seasoning kits are great quality and make a good product.

• Walton's Employee

Wow those look great Michael! There is nothing more satisfying than making your own meat product and having it come out perfect! Have you ever thought of adding Hi-Temp Cheese to your Summer Sausage? You can add Cheddar, Hot Pepper, Mozzarella, Swiss, Provolone or Bleu Cheese and they all can add something special to your product. Again, those look delicious! Is this our H Summer blend?

• @Jonathon 0_1494867346607_IMG_1215.JPG
    I have used the high temp cheese and it was good. I wanted to do a batch that was plain this time for some of my coworkers. I can’t honestly remember what seasoning type it was. Forgot to right it down. 😡 Whichever one it was it has great flavor.

• Walton's Employee

I’m glad to hear they came out well, they certainly look like you processed and cooked them perfectly, nice fat in both of them and the consistency looks awesome! Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Looks like your connection to Waltons Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.