Equipment

• Downsizing my meat room for a move to Az, list of equipment for sale can be found at my email address [email protected] I’m located in Michigan near Cadillac. 20 Qt Holbart Mixer, auto slicer, full size meat band saw and to much to list!

• Team Orange

“list of equipment for sale can be found at my email address” from your post makes it look like there’s a list to be viewed… but I don’t understand how that’s possible at an email address. So… I sent you an email hoping for a reply. I’m here in MI too, so a pick-up would be possible. thnx.

• The list was sent to you after my errors 🤪 Biro band saw model33, holbart 20 qt mixer, Torrey grinder model 22, Holbart auto slicer model 2912! If any one else needs a list with photos and price Email me and I’ll send it to you!

Suggested Topics

Community Statistics

Users

Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltonsinc.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today.
Change Text Size