Saving/Marking important posts for later

• Team Orange Meat Hack Winner

Hey all. Sorry if this has been addressed before. I was wondering if there was a way to save (or mark, or favorite) particular posts on here? I often find myself remembering seeing a post about a technique or recipe but then have problems finding it or wading through the search results. It would be great if I could somehow save individual posts that I could easily come back to when I need them. Is this possible?

• Team Orange Meat Hack Winner

I may have just answered my own question…I just realized there is a “Bookmark” function by clicking on the 3 dots in the lower right corner of each post. Then you can access your bookmarked posts in your profile. This should work well for me! Maybe others can benefit from this?!?
    If there are other ways to save posts, let me know too!

• Team Blue Admin Walton's Employee Power User

cdub2007 Yes, if you bookmark it they should be saved for you. To access that you can go to your profile and there will be a section showing you the things you have bookmarked.

Suggested Topics

Community Statistics

Users

Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltonsinc.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today.