Eye of the round

• Walton's Employee

So Dylan (co-worker) and I just bought 90 lbs of eye of the round at a great price. We stripped off the fat cap and it looks like we have an extremely lean protein source! Any suggestions on what to do with it? We are going to marinate a good portion of it for fajitas and stirfry but wanted to see if anyone had any coll ideas I had not tried yet!

• Fellas,
    I have two suggestions:

1. Bulgogi-great Korean flavors, slice it thin, maybe run it through the cuber then marinate, grill, slice and put it on a sandwich with Asian slaw-can’t go wrong or do some lettuce wraps. One of my favorites. Or use Bulgogi for your stir fry.
    2. Cure and cold smoke some chuncks-my guys call it George Washington Jerky. Always a crowd pleaser. Message me if you want a recipe.

• Walton's Employee

Apparently I have got to give this Bulgogi a shot, that was the first thing another guy we work with suggested! George Washington Jerky huh? Yeah, i’d love the recipe, I am always wanting to try new things. Careful though, if it comes out excellent I just might have to do a video on it!

Looks like your connection to Waltons Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.