just going to go for it

• PK100

Thanks for the info Jonathon. I’m not going to let the temp thing stand in my way. I do have the meater thermometer that I purchased from walton’s inc. I’ll just use the app on my iphone and adjust according to the reading of the ambient temp. While doing this I will just have to keep in mind that the temp can vary from what the unit is set on. It’s workable. I don’t want to give up getting a quality smoker just for this problem. I appreciate everyones patience. There may be times that someone is around and I can always ask but knowing what I am up against I can be prepared. Thanks again.

• Team Blue Admin Walton's Employee Power User

no_eyes_processor I forgot we tested the Meater + to make sure it would do that (I was so worried I was going to screw that up!) I think you are making the right decision, I have yet to have someone have serious regrets about the PK100 other than people trying to use it as a commercial smoker. It just doesn’t have the capacity ability other than for small test batches or R&D for a commercial operation. Good luck and let us know if you need anything!

• Sous Vide Canning PK100 Team Blue Power User Regular Contributors

You will love it. It is a good one for sure! - I got no regrets

Suggested Topics

Community Statistics

Users

Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltonsinc.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today.
Change Text Size