10%Discount for New Customers

• So I put together an order in December knowing I was going to try your company because I was a first time customer. Seeing the 10% discount and not recognizing it had an expiration date , I didn’t get it . My suggestion is to allow all new first time customers the 10% discount , without a expiration date. That’s what motivated me to try it and spend almost $300. A great motivator to make the new customer a future customer . Just sayin…

• Team Blue Regular Contributors Traeger Canning

Joe Morowski Howdy Joe. On the 1st or 2nd of each month Walton’s has a Livestream for their Monthly Giveaways and they also give out several discount codes. There is usually one for 10% off that will be good for a week or so. Also, if you are emailed a request for a product review, you can get either a $5 off or $6 off coupon on you next order if you submit a review. Walton’s has great customer service and they are always running some sort of special or discounts. Just keep your eyes open and I’m sure you’ll score some great deals!

Suggested Topics

Community Statistics

Users

Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltonsinc.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today.
Change Text Size