Snack stix

• I’m a little confused myself… I’ve made a lot of snack sticks without binder and the finish product was just fine. I will say that my curiosity has got the best of me and I will be ordering some sure gel to try on my next batch.
    I’m new to this forum and I love it !!

• Team Blue Canning Regular Contributors

I never used binder until I started watching Waltons videos, and my sausages turned out good. Now I use it if I have it, but don’t worry if I don’t have any. One place I find where it makes a difference is in my smoked polish

• Team Blue

Great info I appreciate that…you know I have done without in the past as well using the high mountain or one of those brands and it came out great …I must say I have better seasoning now though with the Excalibur brands for sure…thanks again for info…

• Team Blue

Thank you for your input that sounds good to me…

Suggested Topics

Community Statistics

Users

Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltonsinc.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today.
Change Text Size