Meatgistics Podcast: Smart Steak

• Walton's Employee

Podcast Banner

Meatgistics Podcast: Smart Steak

Go from Animal to Edible with the Meatgistics Podcast presented by Walton’s Inc. Each episode, Jon and Austin talk about their favorite recipes and share some expert tips and tricks for making sausage, jerky and snacksticks. Listen in as they have in-depth conversations with meat industry professionals and outdoor/hunting enthusiasts. Stay up to date on the latest news and current trends in the meat industry as we explore everything related to meat and more.

What we talked about:

Listen along as Jon & Austin talk about different techniques for tumbling your steak. Of course, we only reverse sear around here! Let’s find out if Austin can spot the difference between the two proteins.

###Meatgistics Podcast: Smart Steak

• Team Orange Power User Masterbuilt

To set the record straight. I believe Mr. Joe Hell came up with palate appeal. I’m still all over the mouth feel. LOL

Lots of interesting stuff in this Podcast.

Lab meat… No thanks, no way! Won’t even try it. I’ll be eating a ranch raised ribeye till the day I’m planted, hopefully with my Weber. 😜

• Team Blue Admin Walton's Employee Power User

PapaSop He’s got his weight loss journey and his interesting sausage and meat things he comes up. he has enough, I’ve determined it is you!

Suggested Topics

Community Statistics

Users

Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltonsinc.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today.
Change Text Size