Meatgistics Podcast: A Lil' Salty

• Walton's Employee

Podcast Banner

Meatgistics Podcast: A Lil' Salty

Go from Animal to Edible with the Meatgistics Podcast presented by Walton’s Inc. Each episode, Jon and Austin talk about their favorite recipes and share some expert tips and tricks for making sausage, jerky and snacksticks. Listen in as they have in-depth conversations with meat industry professionals and outdoor/hunting enthusiasts. Stay up to date on the latest news and current trends in the meat industry as we explore everything related to meat and more.

What we talked about:

Listen along as Jon & Austin discuss the top BBQ locations and what makes them unique, plus Jon puts Austin to the challenge and sees if he can guess the protein and seasoning, the loser might get “assaulted” Enjoy!

Meatgistics Podcast: A Lil’ Salty

• Team Orange Power User Masterbuilt

Jonathon Yep, we listen.
    Austin Congrats daddy, daddy… daddy?

• Big Green Egg Team Blue Regular Contributors Cast Iron Power User

First off congrats Austin!

Austin and Jonathon I listened all the way to the end!

I was lucky enough to have a very engaged Vocational Agriculture teacher in High School. We had a year long class for 2 hours a day. It was called Ag. Products. In that class we learned to process pigs, beef, and deer. We also learned how to make sausage (fresh and cured), hams and bacon, and smoke cured products. It was my favorite high school class!

• Team Blue Canning Regular Contributors Power User

Austin congrats to you and your wife! Jonathon , Ol’ fashions are the best, use squirt pop as your floater and life will be great. good podcast guys, keep up the good work

• Cast Iron Canning

Austin, congrats on the on-the-way “lil-salty”. I’m catching up on all the old podcasts from yesteryear, every night, sitting on the front porch sipping on two fingers of bourbon/wiskey. I really enjoy listening and learning from you two, and your guests.

Suggested Topics

Community Statistics

Users

Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltonsinc.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today.