Homemade Smoker with rolling cart?

• I recently got a rolling bakers rack from a local buisness. My plans are to make a smoker that I can roll the rack into and out of. Does anyone have ideas or pictures of their smokers to help me out? Thanks!!0_1469719581159_images.jpg

• My first plan would be to cover the out side and in side with stainless steel and insulate inbetween. Then some sort of heat and smoke source. I an trying to find out how to up load a picture of my smoker and when I can it might help you out.

• Admin

@mdseaside said in Homemade Smoker with rolling cart?:

My first plan would be to cover the out side and in side with stainless steel and insulate inbetween. Then some sort of heat and smoke source. I an trying to find out how to up load a picture of my smoker and when I can it might help you out.

To upload a picture, just click the “Upload” icon/button (see my screenshot below). That will let you browse your computer/phone and attach a picture.

0_1470145599734_Capture.PNG

• Regular Contributors

I would do something like this: http://diyready.com/diy-smoker-pallet-smokehouse/
    A hot plate or small propane burner for a heat source and a smoke generator like those from A-Maze-N products and you’re set! maybe…

Looks like your connection to Waltons Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.