Ring Bologna

Recent Posts

• @Jonathon I could do something like that. The lighting in my current room sucks however. One problem I ran into within the first 24 hours was that the meat or trussing ‘sagged’ a bit so it made contact with the bottom of the fridge (it’s very tiny). I have since placed them on a rack and will rotate a couple of times per day until I come up with a better alternative. I spied a small freezer on the curb at a house near my folks with a sign that said ‘free’ on it. That might be an option for a quick curing chamber.

pancetta.jpg

read more
  • @Joe-Hell Do you have a window into that? I’ve got two Coppas going right now and I am going to be taking periodic pictures of them so we can do a time lapse sort of thing. It might be neat if you took a daily or every few days pictures and did one too.

read more

Recent Topics

Who's Online [Full List]

13 users active right now (0 members and 13 guests).
Lance, Jonathon, Joe Hell, Sydik Farms, twilliams

Board Statistics

Our members have made a total of 5.5k posts in 1.2k topics.
We currently have 4.9k members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Mikeg32253.
The most users online at one time was 5081 on Fri May 03 2019.

Community Statistics

Users

Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltonsinc.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today.