bacon cheeseberger cheddarwurst

• I recently made a batch of cheeseberger cheddarwurst sausage. I used the xcaliber cheeseberger cheddarwurst seasoning. I had about 6 pounds of ground serloin. I put the specified amount of seasoning and added about 2 pounds of bacon. I ground this and re-ground it through a 3mm grinding plate. I mixed in a bit over an ounce of carrot fiber and also added a pound of high temp cheddar cheese. It turned out great. I have a pic of the sausages but since I am blind I can’t post it. I would be glad to send to someone to post. I also experimented with collagen casing and as well as hog casing as can be seen in the picture.

0_1524677362378_gerysausage.jpg

• Walton's Employee

@gerygaub Absolutely, you can send them to me at [email protected] and I would be happy to add them to your post, it will look just like you posted it. Just go ahead and do your post then email me and let me know what post to add it too! Can’t wait to see the pics!

Active Users

Recent Posts

• @rodneycaudill ok ok, y’all are convincing me. I will look more at the vacuum chamber. Thanks for y’alls input!

read more
  • R

I bought a chamber vacmaster vp 120 from waltons over a year ago, and it works great. just don’t get nothing inside the bag where it seals the bag.

read more
  • @Jonathon
    We’ll that was the first thing that came to mind the first batch i ever made. had a cold beer in hand and was sampling one and closed my eyes to savor the moment and the smoke aroma smelled just like i had a lit cigar in my mouth thus the term [meat cigars]

read more

Recent Topics

Users

Topics