Walton's May 2018 Giveaway & Sales

• Walton's Employee

Walton's May 2018 Giveaway & Sales

We've got a ton of "HUGE" giveaways scheduled through 2018, so make sure you subscribe to the Walton's YouTube channel to be the first to know when we release new giveaways and sales, plus remember to tap the bell next to the subscribe button to get notified about each new video.

Sous Vide Videos

We’ve posted the videos we have done on Sous Vide Cooking over the past few weeks on the right hand side of this page, you can see an in-depth review of the SV1, learn about the best amount of time to Sous Vide your steaks and using your SV1 to cook juicy and tender chicken wings!

May 2018 Giveaway

So, we know you guys love our giveaways and we love to see people posting pictures and videos about what they are doing with the products they win. So in an effort to see even more smiling Walton’s customers we are going to have 2 winners this month! Our lucky winners for May will both receive a VacMaster SV1 Sous Vide Immersion Circulator, a Sous Vide Water Tank, 12 of our favorite Excalibur Shakers, one of our new Walton’s Hats and of course a Meatgistics T-Shirt to show off your love of Walton’s and Meatgistics! Total value on this package is over $300 for each winner.

The VacMaster SV1 Sous Vide Immersion Circulator is a commercial style machine that is powerful enough to work in a restaurant, but is designed to fit in your home kitchen as well. This unit is perfect for cooking steaks, chicken, pork, vegetables or anything else you want to have perfectly cooked and ready to eat at any time. The SV1 has a 1500-Watt pump that circulates and heats up to 30 liters of water from 77 up to 210 degrees F by pumping the water in through the vents on the sides, heating it up and circulating it back out into the tank through a jet at the front. It has an easy to use digital LCD screen that displays the current water temp, target temp and cooking time. You set the cooking temperature and time with just the push of a button and can set it by the tenth of a degree. It can handle cook times up to 99 hours so there really isn’t any end to what you can do with the SV1 Sous Vide Circulator!

May Savings & Discounts

To kick off May sales, we have a couple rare and special sales! Broil King grills are rarely on sale, but we’ve been able to get two of them on sale for a limited time only. The Broil King Signet 320 will be 10% off from April 30th to May 6th. The Signet 320 has 625 square inches of cooking space and a price tag of only $404, it is a deal that is hard to beat. The only way to beat this grill and price, would be to have one of the Broil King Baron grills on sale. And, we’ve made that happen with the Broil King Baron 420. It will be 10% off as well for just $449. This is the same grill we gave away in April, and it is loaded with features including a stainless steel cook box, 4 stainless steel dual tube burners, 644 square inches of cooking space and linear-flow infinitely adjustable burners. This grill will only be on sale from May 21st through the 27th only. Both of these grills are limited sales and only available while supplies last, so don’t wait!

The rest of our sales for this month start now and go through the 31st. To keep you in the grilling mood we have the Safe Scrape Wood Grill Scraper on sale for $12.99 and the Jim Bean 12" cast iron skillet for just $17.99. To make perfect patties for your new grill we have the Weston Automatic Rapid Patty Maker on sale for $44.99 and so you can flip those patties or anything else you could possibly need to we have 18 piece stainless steel BBQ Set marked down to $24.99, this set really does have everything you need for grilling and BBQing. Then, to season your meat we have the Noble Cherrywood, Hickory, Oak and Sriracha Smoked Flaked finishing salts on sale for $3.49 each. These are great for adding a smoky flavor to your meat or veggies without a smoker.

Not planning on grilling this season? Well first of all, you need to re-examine your summer plans and schedule a few backyard BBQs! But if you really aren’t going to do any grilling we’ve still got you covered with some great sales. Save $10 on the Weston 7.5 inch meat slicer and then vacuum package what you slice with the Weston harvest Guard Vac Sealer for just $79.99, plus, the Weston 6 x 10 bags will be just $9.99 for a box of 100.

Subscribe to WaltonsTV

Make sure you subscribe to WaltonsTV and remember to tap the bell next to the subscribed button to get notified about all new videos, plus like and comment on this video, and visit waltonsinc.com and meatgistics.com to find Everything But The Meat!

Subscribe to Meatgistics

Easily subscribe to any category or topic on the Meatgistics community site by clicking the green “Subscribe” button to get an email each time a new post is made!

Shop waltonsinc.com for Sales & Discounts

Enter the May 2018 Sous Vide Kit

Shop waltonsinc.com for Sauces & Marinades

Subscribe to WaltonsTV on YouTube

March 2017 Marinade Express Vacuum Tumbler Giveaway

Active Users

Recent Posts

• J

Hello from Alpine, Texas.

read more
  • G

Hello Everyone,
    Gary T. From Branford CT, I’ve been making jerky for some 30 years now, not sure how I missed Waltons site but I’m glad I found it, great to see all the videos tips and forums.

Trying the Waltons BOLD Jerky seasoning today in a restructured mix, I normally try a mix as is the 1st time then alter to my taste later on, I needs TONS of flavor so I’m hoping this one does the trick. I also bought the Teriyaki & Cajun to try.

Thanks for the invite. Gary T.
    0_1532271771994_20180715_141005-1.jpg

read more
  • G

Hi Guys,
    Quick question? Why is it NOT recommended to mix your cure and seasoning until it’s ready to be used??

Because the Excalibur Jerky Seasoning comes in bags suited to use 25# of meat I wanted to break it down into smaller mixing batches, I know I don’t mix 25# of meat at a time, I usually cut it in half for 12.5# each. Anyway I’d really like to mix all the cure and seasoning once then break in down for smaller batches of meat for later use, also when I say later I only mean like 1-3 months.
    Thanks Gary T.

read more
  • D

This is my tounge recipe. I get the tounge usually from people I work with that buy freezer beef from a farmer. They usually throw them out or feed them to the dog. NO WAY. Here is how I process the tounge.

Rinse the tounge well as it is dipped in a antiseptic. State law I think. Lay it out on your cutting board. Cut the tounge into at just back from where it tarts to narrow as the narrow part of the tounge has very little meat . Now take your sharp fillet knife and skin the little well marbled roast. Now lets make the juice. I like to use Mrs. Smiths dill pickle / Jalapeno mix follow the directions on the mix.
    Then smoke it with your favorite wood till the internal temp for beef reaches 160 degrees . I then remove from the smoker and let cool for 20 minutes. I then cut the tounge into chunks about the size of sugar cubes and pack into a qt. jar. I then slice a Vidallia onion into rings and add to the qt. jar. I pour the pickling spice over it covering all of the tounge and onion. Install a lid and refrigerate for 2 days and enjoy. I take this to work and always bring home a empty jar. Another version is brad and butter pickle mix.

read more
  • W

@Austin
    Haysville Ks. Smoking and grilling for 10 years. Limited meat processing about 8 years

read more
  • Most recipes I’ve researched suggest an IT of 152° - 155°. My question is, what’s the most efficient method of taking the IT of a snack stick. Should I use a probe and slide it into the center of one of the snack sticks hanging in the smoker? Is it better to slide the probe into the top of a snack stick as it hangs or up from the bottom? Thanks in advance for your help!

AJ

read more

Recent Topics

Popular Topics

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Waltons Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.