Weston Multi-Layered Press and BBQ'ing Smores

• Walton's Employee

BBQ Smores Video

Weekly Blog Post - Weston Multi-Layered Press and BBQ'ing Smores

Find out what's going on at Walton's and Meatgistics this week. We will have a loose schedule for soon to be released videos, what we are working on long-term and maybe a few quick tips and tricks that are on our mind!

What Videos are being released soon?

Will it BBQ? Smores! - We know that Smores will BBq, it is basically the same process on a grill or smoker as over a fire. However, we wanted to do this for two reasons. First, we wanted to see if you could do large amounts as a dessert at once and still have it taste as good and second, we wanted some smores!

Weston Multi-Layered Burger Press - This new product from Weston will let you make multiple burgers of the same diameter quickly and easily. It is a little easier than using a single press if you want to make multiple but you don’t have to clean a stuffer like you do when using the Rapid Forming Patty Attachment. They tried for a best of both worlds type of product and they did a pretty good job!

What Projects are we looking ahead at?

PK-100 Review - We finally got this shot. It is being edited now and should be released in the next few weeks. It is a great little smoker and even at its price more people should be using this. It gives you professional performance and home user convenience.

The Best Burger - One of these days I am going to get around to making a few different burgers out of different types of meat and determining the “best”. I am finding I like pork burgers over beef burgers more and more so the test is going to be a 100% beef burger, a 100% pork burger, a mix of 50% 50% and maybe a brisket burger. That last one will open happen if I can convince Austin to allow me to purchase a brisket and grind it up!

What’s on our Mind?

How much does genetics play into the best diet for individuals? I know one of the reasons diets don’t work for everyone is that depending on where we came from we have different nutritional needs. Well, I just sent in my DNA genetic test to a popular company and I am getting a report on what genes I have that SHOULD show me what foods will work best with my body. Once I get that back in a few weeks I am going to alter my diet and see what the results are, I will keep a running blog of the results in body weight and energy and let everyone know. I am going to be crushed if it says I need to stop eating so much red meat!

Weston 6 Tray Digital Dehydrator

Dehydrator

Compact Digital Kitchen Scale

Digital Scale

Active Users

Recent Posts

• B

Gonna make these today, hope they turn out

read more
  • @rodneycaudill ok ok, y’all are convincing me. I will look more at the vacuum chamber. Thanks for y’alls input!

read more
  • R

I bought a chamber vacmaster vp 120 from waltons over a year ago, and it works great. just don’t get nothing inside the bag where it seals the bag.

read more

Recent Topics

Users

Topics