Using the conversion chart

• I maybe missing something reading the chart, but for 1 lb of meat, it shows multiple 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon listings, but the weights are all different, .6 oz, .06 oz, can you tell me what I’m missing. Thank You.

• Team Blue Admin Walton's Employee Power User

loadpin To make sure we are talking about the same thing, at the Seasoning Conversion Chart the 6th from the top is Andouille Cajun Seasoning, it shows it is 1tbsp and 1 tsp to get to .94 oz for 1 lb of meat and just below that is Apple Bratwurst Seasoning that is 1tbsp and 1 tsp to get to .6 oz for 1 lb of meat? The two both require the same volume measurement (1 tbspn + 1 tspn) but have different weight measurements because they have different densities.

I hope I understood and answered your question?

Suggested Topics

Community Statistics

Users

Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltonsinc.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today.
Change Text Size