Stuffing Tubes

• I am currently using a small scale jerky gun from RedHead to shoot jerky, until I can afford the equipment here. Will the sausage stuffing tubes and meat stick tube fit the RedHead or Jerky Cannon gun?

• @steve-brown45 I am not familiar with your jerky gun but I have the LEM Jerky Cannon and the tubes from my Walton’s stuffer fit the Jerky Cannon.

• Walton's Employee

@steve-brown45 The big issue would be the outside diameter of the back edge of the flange. If yours have the same diameter, which is 2 - 1/16th inch, then it should work. The Inside Diameter might possibly cause an issue as these are designed to have the force of a stuffer behind them and the RedHead might not have the same pressure but I really don’t believe it will cause an issue.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Active Users

Recent Posts

• N

Is there any current coupons? Thanks

read more
  • P

@cayenneman That is more like smoking pork butts or brisket. I did a whole wild turkey at 225F and since there is so little fat on them to start with I used it to make a turkey noodle soup and that little bit of extra smoke on the turkey is a game changer! I used the bones to make the stock and it also had a little smokeyness to it, delicious. Don’t be afraid to run the smoker up 225-250F. Just make sure get it warm and dry before putting the smoke to it so it will stick better.

read more
  • @rhjbarney That is the second time in recent weeks I have heard sausage referred to as Cigars, I like it and I am sure I can come up with a clever (for me at least) social media post about it. Also, I use a lot of the pictures our users post here on Walton’s Instagram, Facebook and twitter accounts and also Meratgistics Face Book accounts. Consider this my shameless plug to follow our social media accounts.

read more

Recent Topics

Users

Topics