This is an easy and must try recipe
- Break off stems.
- Mix melted butter, olive oil, back pepper and garlic.
- Brush mix liberally all over mushrooms. Veins will fill with mix.
- Grab your favorite steak seasoning. You can see I chose one of the best.
- Shake it in each mushroom. Not too much as this recipe has a fairly high saltiness.
- Take to smoker at high temp and smoke for 20 minutes or so… goal is to get them hot and infused with hit mix and spices.
- Add Parmesan cheese (or a shredded cheese of your choice) close smoker and let it melt.
- Serve as a side or just as is. Portobello mushrooms are very meaty. These can easily be a main dish if you want. I used as a side with a pan seared pork chop and lemon garlic shrimp…